Monday, October 14, 2013

Are We Having Fun Yet? YES!



Hello, Awesome Zombie Horde!

   According to a certain husband who shall remain unnamed (Bruno), Your Zombie Queen is bouncing off the walls with excitement. We're in the countdown to Thrill Day now, with less than two weeks to go. Here's a link to the flyer that can be found around town. As your Zombie Queen, I insist that it's going to be a lot of fun.

  Congratulations to all of you for the great work you're doing getting pledges. Many of you are using the GoFundMe page that is set up for the Ajijic Zombies, so I see the twenty dollar donations, the five dollar donations, the large ones and the small ones. Keep up the good work, and feel free to use that site if you want to appeal to friends and family up North. You'll get an email right away acknowledging any donations made in your name. If you're using a pledge sheet--tried and true!-- you can start bringing your donations to any rehearsal. Thanks for yours, Zombie Shannon.

    I've tried a couple of different approaches to the V.I.P. passes. It seems easiest to provide everyone who has pledged $500 pesos or more with access to the VIP viewing area. Before I make that announcement, please send me the names of sponsors you have so far that qualify, so I can make sure that it will work. Dinner tickets will still be available separately for $150 pesos. Remember, the V.I.P. access is a way to reward them, but the true motivation has to be their desire to donate. The dance is only six minutes long, although I know sometimes if feels like thirty.
  ( I've already planned for those of you who have bought dinner packages, so don't panic.)

    Speaking of the old doh-re-mi, It looks like there's a good chance that the Cruz Roja is going to sell t-shirts this year. It might be helpful if I get a show of hands from Zombies who would be interested in pre-ordering. I think they're going to pretty cool. We're looking at black shirts that have the zombie handprint and white lettering that says

I Survived the Zombie Invasion
Thrill the World Ajijic, 
October 26 2013
Let me know if you'd like to be on that list.

As always, send me your Zombie questions, and help yourself to any of the tools, videos, scripts and other goodies that are available to the right on this page, and by clicking on the tabs above.

Next rehearsal is Wednesday at Club Exotica, and Saturday at the Centro Cultural at 1:00 See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment