Thursday, October 11, 2012

Music Music Music

Welcome new Zombies Lynn, Laurie, Sofia and Adrian , Gail, Rowena, and PattiO!

Zombie Pumpkin!


GREAT practice yesterday, Zombies! I hope that you're all feeling confident about the dance, and I  really want to congratulate the new Zombies for jumping in and learning the routine in record time. There will be an ad in the Guadalajara Reporter this week, along with a little write up in Jeannee Chausee's section, so that should bring out even more new Zombies. I appreciate the  welcoming spirit which all of you who have been coming since the first workshop show as you make room for the newly undead...that's what this thing is all about. Well done, Zombies!
   We had a meeting of the make-up artists. I got to show off the haul of gruesome war paint that Dixie brought me from the States, and Dee Grant found herself being volunteered to co-ordinate this group of very professional women. We'll start taking reservations at this Saturday's workshop.
    I have received instructions from Planet Thriller on how to sign up our event to be part of the live video stream that will be occurring all over the world. I have someone under 35 in mind that I believe I can count on to help me decipher the email. I want our event to participate in as much of the media as I can figure out.
    A lot of you have asked about practice music. Here are links to mp3s of the regular speed that we'll use for the event, a slowed down version with the script, and a "training wheels" version which is slower than the original but faster than the scripted version. If you need to log in to access the account, the instructions are provided below.

show song
Practice speed with script
Practice speed without script


email associated with the account is ttwajijic@gmail.com
the password is zombie12
the name is elliott joachim

Also, in the Zombie Cyber Cafe, I have added a link to the Thrill the World Audio page. There are about a million options there.

No comments:

Post a Comment