Friday, October 5, 2012

VIP SEATING ALERT!!!

 I need some Zombie help. 
There are 20 seats available on the balcony overlooking the plaza. I announced that any pledge of $1000 pesos or more would buy a "VIP" seat. This is one of those things where you can tell I'm thinking because my mouth is moving. After brainstorming with Zombie Fether a little bit, I decided that it would be better to sell the seats for 500 pesos, so that we can really take advantage of the balcony. But some of you already have $500 peso pledges, and some of you may even have sold the seat at $1000 pesos. The last thing I want is anything that could possibly create disharmony among our faithful supporters, and honestly, I hadn't thought this out in very much detail. Now I need to get in front of it. Can you PLEASE respond to me right away if you have pledges of 500 pesos or more in hand, or if you have sold a seat for 1000 pesos (in hand!). Once I have a "body" count, I'll be able to organize this VIP idea so it doesn't turn around and bite us on the march-booty-swim. Thanks guys, and see you at practice!

An example of our VIP seating. 


 P.S. If you have suggestions on this VIP thing, or would like to be in charge of it, let me know. Please. I beg you. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment